Utilizing security best practices, Security Through Safe Design’s Security Consultants have a broad range of experience encompassing every element of security. Whether you are developing a new project or updating the security of an existing enterprise, our team can help with your needs, developing solutions for any possible or potential scenario or security issue.
Security Through Safe Design’s portfolio of specialized security services to private and public sectors across North America includes:
- Threat Risk and Vulnerability Assessments
- Physical Security Assessments
- Architectural Design Development and Review
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED)
- Security Project Management and Implementation
- Security Systems Design
- Development of Security Plans, Policies and Procedures
- Development of Emergency Response Plans and Procedures
Enlisting the services of Security Through Safe Design can help to identify where and how your organization is exposed. Whether you are investigating sensitive matters or responding to specific threats, Security Through Safe Design’s strategic services protect people, information and assets at every level of industry and government.
Once risks and vulnerabilities have been assessed and analyzed, security systems can be designed and implemented, followed by the development of security and emergency plans, policies and procedures.